- God is with us and that is the truth .
- We must deal ruthlessly with fear and doubt. Believe and not doubt.
- We must have confidence that God will align our desires with His purpose.
- A mind that doubts is not completely convinced that God’s way is best.
- To stabilize our doubtful minds, we must commit ourselves wholeheartedly to God.
- We must look for or use the Word of God that addresses that situation to overcome the doubt, and then stand on the Word.
- We must encourage ourselves to be bold and strong, because HE is with us!
PRAYER: Lord, I will be bold and strong in the strength that You give me and will rely on You. This year, may I use Your Word to address my doubts, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.