On the day when I faced disaster, they confronted me, but the Lord came to my defense.Psalm 18:18
- We all face times or seasons of difficulty.
- At these times, not everyone has sympathy for what we are facing.
- People would most times be against what we do or stand for because they hate us or are stronger than us.
- But God never abandons or drops us.
- He can either deliver you or be your support as you go through them.
- When you feel like you are drowning in troubles, ask God to help you, hold you steady, and protect you.
- He will uphold you and keep you from falling. In His care, you are never helpless.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my defense. You are my deliverer. You are my support. I look to You for help in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Have a Fantastic Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.