The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.Exodus 14:14
- Sometimes we want to fight all our own fights.
- Some things just have to be left to God.
- God assured the people that He would fight for them, but they had to move forward toward the sea in faith (v.15).
- God fights for His people as they walk in faith and obedience to His Word.
- Often the best route is to hold your peace and remain at rest.
- Instead of giving in to despair, we should “stand firm and… see the deliverance the Lord will bring.”
- Stand and watch as God works. You will see His deliverance.
PRAYER: Lord, help me recognise what is best left to You, so that I will not be consumed with the unnecessary issues in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have an Awesome Thursday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.