If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask Him, and He will gladly tell you, for He is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask Him.James 1:5
- We all need wisdom to make the right or wise decisions in difficult circumstances.
- Wisdom means the spiritual capacity to see and evaluate life and conduct from God’s point of view.
- God offers us wisdom. When ever we need it, we can pray to God and He will generously give.
- Wisdom begins with respect for God and leads to right living.
- It results in increased ability to tell right from you wrong.
- But we will be unable to receive it if our goals are self-centred instead of God-centred.
- Ask God for wisdom for your situation. Be ready to do what He tells you.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my God and You are my guide. Give me wisdom to know what to do and the courage to do it in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.