Show me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast helped me, and comforted me!Psalm 86:17
- May the Lord show you evidence of His favour, your enemies will see it and be ashamed.
- Here are two things that God undertakes to do; Help and Comfort.
- To help means to assist and support.
- God gives us such support from family, friends and fellowship of other Christians.
- To comfort us is to give us exactly what we need when we need it most.
- And we can be confident that God knows our situation no matter how desperate it becomes, and He cares.
- Receive His help and His comfort right now and throughout this year and beyond.
PRAYER: Lord, may this scripture also be true in my life and may I also be able to say that God has helped and comforted me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.