At all times men ought always to pray and not to lose heart!Luke 18:1
- We must continue believing and we must continue praying.
- Always praying means keeping our request constantly before God.
- As we live for Him day by day, keep believing He will answer.
- God may delay answering, but His delays always have good reasons. Delay is not denial!
- As we persist in prayer we grow in character, faith, and hope.
- We should not become discouraged or lose heart.
- As followers of Jesus, we should pray continually in order to accomplish God’s will for our lives.
PRAYER: Lord, I will not give up in bringing requests and needs to You this year. I know that You care for me and You will answer and provide. Help me to persevere in prayer, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Great Week. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.