- Jesus does not mean that it is wrong to make provisions for future physical needs.
- What He does forbid is anxiety or worry which shows a lack of faith in God’s fatherly care and love.
- Often our natural human tendency is to worry and be anxious.
- In the days in which we live, there seems so much to be concerned about.
- But the Lord wants us to experience His peace as we trust Him.
- It is in enjoying the perpetual presence of God, that we can know His peace.
PRAYER: Lord, as I step forward into this new season, I ask that Your presence will be with me and that You will surround me. I choose to trust in You and to not give in to fear and anxiety. You are with me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.