- Trusting in the Lord with all our heart is the opposite of doubting God and His Word.
- Such trust is fundamental to our relationship with God.
- Such trust is based on the premise that He is trustworthy.
- God loves us and will faithfully care for us, guide us rightly, give us grace, and keep His promises.
- Our own understanding is limited, fallible, and subject to error.
- Our understanding must therefore be enlightened by God’s Word.
- Our understanding must be led by the Holy Spirit.
PRAYER: Father, please release fresh grace upon me, to trust You and Your Word this year. May I not rely on my own judgment but ask for Your wisdom always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have an Awesome Thursday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.