- Sometimes it can feel like we are surrounded and facing battles on every front.
- Even when we feel overwhelmed by situations, victory could still be ours as we rely on God.
- When the battle is at its worst, let it be the most natural thing to turn to God.
- God would help and deliver us as we trust and obey Him.
- We should remind ourselves that nothing, but ourselves, can stop God from intervening.
- He will always respond to the cry of His children.
- No matter what we are facing, our access to God is never limited.
PRAYER: Lord, no matter what I am facing, I choose to remind myself that You are close beside me and that I can continually call out to You for help, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Fulfilling Friday. Good afternoon . Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.