This is what the LORD says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.’2 Chronicles 20:15
- When we are facing challenges and insecurity, we can get discouraged.
- Discouragement robs us of our joy and of our peace.
- Today, the Lord wants to say to you: ‘Do not be discouraged!’
- The Lord will fight for you, because He loves and cares for you.
- If we ask for God’s help when we face struggles, God will fight for us. And God always triumphs.
- We let God fight for us by realising the battle is not ours but God’s.
- By making sure we are pursuing God’s interests and not just our own selfish desires.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the strength, joy and peace You bring into my life. I will not allow a spirit of discouragement to torment me, because You have told me not to fear or be discouraged, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Great Week. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.