- The law is the will of God, which is the perfect law of liberty.
- It is internalised in our hearts by the indwelling Holy Spirit.
- Through faith in Christ we receive mercy and forgiveness.
- We also receive the power and freedom to obey the law of God.
- It is called the “law of liberty” because the believer desires to do the will of God.
- It must never be viewed as a freedom to violate the commandments of Christ.
- But rather as the freedom and power to obey Him.
PRAYER: Lord, “I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.” May Your Word free me to keep it’s precepts by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have an Fulfilling Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.