- When our hearts are overwhelmed, we have someone to turn to.
- When we feel deserted and alone, we have someone we can call on.
- He is a God who is not limited to any geographical location.
- Even when we are among unknown people and surroundings, God never abandons us.
- A “higher” rock would be a plain of refuge and safety. God’s all surpassing strength is always with us.
- We have a God who listens to and hears our every prayer.
- HE will bring us through the storm and place our feet on solid ground.
PRAYER: Lord, I call on You today. You are my hope and my salvation. Lead me through my situation and place my feet upon the rock, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday . Good Morning Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.