- It is easy to trust the Lord in the brightness of the daytime of our lives.
- But to trust Him in the darkness, or in the night season, calls for faith.
- When hope is lost, and the end seems inevitable, He tells us to believe.
- Like He did to Jairus, Jesus wants to encourage our faith even in seemingly hopeless situation.
- We are to place our trust in God when it seems as if all is lost.
- God will give His people the necessary faith and deliver us according to His will and purpose.
- Fear and faith cannot walk together, so do not be afraid – believe.
PRAYER: Lord, in the midst of the challenges, I know that You are with me. I choose faith over doubt, and I choose to believe, and not to entertain fear and dread, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good Morning Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.