- We often reach the point where we are at a crossroads in our lives.
- These ‘crossroad’ moments are critical times when we need God’s guidance.
- At such times we must examine ourselves and not stray from the path of the Spirit’s power and righteousness.
- In times of decision, He does not abandon us, but He steps up to help us.
- We must also purpose not to go our own way, but take God’s path.
- We must just pause, ask, wait and obey and He will direct us and give us rest.
- Don’t be misled. Be committed to live according to the pattern set forth in the N.T.
PRAYER: Lord, as I stand at this point in my life, I choose to seek Your help, leading and guidance, so that I can discover the rest You have for my soul. May I choose to to walk on God’s old but true path, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Fulfilling Friday .Good Morning Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.