- When we believe and place our trust in Him, things change.
- In the process, He gives us the right, privilege and power to be His children.
- To become a child of God, one must “receive” Christ.
- If you have believed and received Him, then you are His child.
- Not all people are “sons of God.”
- This new birth changes us from the inside out – rearranging our attitudes, desires, and motives.
- Remember, your situation or circumstances does not change this wonderful fact.
- In order for one to be finally saved, true faith must continue after the initial act of accepting Christ.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I am Your child. I receive You and I believe in You afresh today. May the reality of my ‘sonship’ be a living reality in my heart and life, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Great Week.Good afternoon Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.