- You have a refuge and a source of strength that comes from the Lord.
- Life can and will bring its challenges and troubles.
- We all experiencee spiritual barrenness at times.
- But this is not the norm, for God desires to be near His people with help and comfort.
- We must trust God and express confidence in Him during times of instability, insecurity and barrenness.
- Because, the power and ability to face the uncertainties and adversities of life are found in God.
- The Lord hears your prayer even when things seem to be unraveling.
- His divine help is constantly with us and always available to us.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my refuge and my strength. You are the One who helps me in times of trouble and You lift me up and place my feet on a firm foundation. Thank You Lord, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend.Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.