- What was the motive Jesus’ ministry? – to serve and paying for our salvation.
- James and John wanted the highest positions in Jesus’ kingdom.
- But Jesus told them that true greatness comes in serving others.
- In Christ’s kingdom, service is the way to get ahead.
- Jesus paid the price to release us from slavery to sin and the devil.
- His death on the cross is the price paid for the release of men and women from sin’s dominion.
- Jesus paid this ransom for us because we could not pay it ourselves.
- So, rather than seeking to have your needs met, look for ways that you can minister to the needs of others.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You because I was saved to serve You. Thank You for releasing me from condemnation, sin, and death, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.