*Verse:* Deuteronomy 20:1
_*When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the Lord your God is with you.*_
– Battles and challenges are all part of life.
– Sometimes things can appear to be overwhelming us.
– We can sometimes feel outnumbered in areas of our secular or even spiritual lives.
– The Lord constantly comes alongside us to remind us that He is with us.
– The Bible also encourages us of those before us who God had saved from danger.
– May we feel secure when we consider that God is able to overcome even the most difficult opposition.
– The One who has brought you this far is still with you, so do not be afraid.
*PRAYER:* Lord, thank You that You are with me. I do not walk this road of life alone, I walk it with You by my side and therefore I do not fear, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Great Week. Good afternoon . Shalom!
_God bless you always and in all ways._