- Horses and chariots represented physical power and ability.
- Nations and people boast of their power, but such power does not last.
- Some people place their trust in human strength, power and ingenuity.
- David, however, knew that the true might of a nation was not in weaponry but in worship.
- Not in firepower but in God’s power.
- We should not place our confidence in human strength and ability, but in God.
- Whom do you trust?
- We should trust in the Lord our God, in His goodness, in His wisdom and in His power.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to place my trust in You. I will not look to the left or to the right for my help. My help comes from You, the maker of heaven and earth, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.