- Could it be that today could be a day of good news?
- Do you expect the worst when you should be expecting the best from God?
- The lepers discovered the deserted camp and realised their lives had been spared.
- At first they kept the good news to themselves, forgetting those who were starving.
- The Good News about Jesus Christ must be shared too, for no news is more important.
- We must not forget those who are dying without it.
- Today could be a day of breakthrough, today could be a day of miracles.
- Let us believe that the worst is over and that the best still lies ahead of us.
PRAYER: Lord, I am trusting You for good news today. I am also believing that You will make it possible for many to hear the good news. You are my miracle-working, yoke-destroying Lord and Saviour. I believe You for wonderful things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.