- Anxiety and fear can rob us of our joy and strength.
- The word of the Lord to you is: ‘Do not be anxious or worried about anything!’
- This may not be the easiest thing to do, but it is what we are instructed to do.
- Turn your anxious thoughts into prayers and give them to Him.
- Through prayer we renew our trust in the Lord’s faithfulness by casting our anxieties and problems upon Him.
- Through prayer God strengthens us to do all things He desires of us.
- We receive mercy, grace, and help in time of need.
PRAYER: Lord, You said that I should use every situation as an opportunity to call on You. Right now, I take this moment, and I bring my petitions and requests to You, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.