Verse: Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
- Today is all we have that we can be sure of.
- The past is behind us and the future is unknown.
- The Lord gives life to us in little compartments called days.
- Each day should be lived with the strength that He gives us for that day.
- It is said, planning for tomorrow is time well spent.
- Worrying about tomorrow is time wasted.
- When done well, planning can help reduce worry.
- Don’t let worries about tomorrow affect your relationship with God today.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive Your strength and new mercies for today. You have brought me to this point in my life and You will carry me day by day. Help me not to drag the past into my present or pull the unknown future into my today, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Fulfilling Friday. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.