- We are urged to seek above all else God’s Kingdom and His righteousness.
- “Seek” implies being continually absorbed in a search for something or making a strenuous and diligent effort to obtain something.
- “The kingdom of God” – we must seek earnestly to have the rule and power of God demonstrated in our lives.
- “His righteousness” – through the Holy Spirit we must seek to obey the demands of Christ and remain separate from the world.
- Giving God first place in our lives leads to many wonderful things.
- Seeking His kingdom first starts with a quality decision of the heart.
- This decision is followed through with action to actually make it our priority.
- Out of this flows the promise of His provision, protection and life.
PRAYER: Lord, today I decide to seek Your kingdom first and foremost in my life. May I be an ambassador for You and Your kingdom. Be my King and my God I pray, in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Have a Wonderful and Special Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.