- The Lord wants to bless and provide for us in the most wonderful ways.
- King Solomon asked the Lord to give him wisdom and the Lord provided it.
- God went even further and gave him the things he did not ask for.
- God gave him riches and long life as well.
- While God does not promise riches to those who follow Him, He gives us what we need if we put His kingdom, His interests, and His principles first.
- Setting your sights on riches will only leave you dissatisfied, because you will still want something more.
- But if you put God and His work first, He will satisfy your deepest needs.
- In this we can see the Father’s heart, that He will do more than we may ask.
PRAYER: Lord, You are a good, good Father. You know our every need and You want to step in and do even more than we could ask or imagine, in Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.