- The promises that the Lord gives His children are wonderful reassurances.
- David held on tightly to the promises that God had made to him.
- He, David, learnt that success and God’s blessing depended on remaining in the ways and truth of God.
- So, we are to live a life of obedience and faithfulness to God.
- Solomon and his sons ultimately failed to heed David’s admonition.
- The result was judgement, division of the kingdom and eventual destruction of both kingdoms.
- As we continue to do our part the Lord undertakes to ensure His part is fulfilled.
- Hold onto the Lord and His promises, walk in His ways, and watch what He will do.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are a ‘promise keeping’ God. May I be found faithful as I continue to trust and hold onto what You have said until the day I see the promise fulfilled, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Great Week. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.