- If the Israelites earnestly heeded and followed God, He would permit none of the diseases or plagues He brought upon the Egyptians to afflict them.
- It is God’s basic desire to heal His people rather than inflict illness and disease on them.
- Many of the moral laws God gave them were designed to keep them free from sickness.
- God’s laws for us are often designed to keep us from harm.
- Our physical, emotional, and spiritual lives are intertwined.
- If you want God to care for you, you need to submit to His directions for living.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for being the God who heals me. May I give earnest heed to seek Your face and obey Your Word, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.