Verse: 2 Samuel 10:12
Be strong, and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The Lord will do what is good in His sight.
- There must be a balance in life between our actions and our faith in God.
- We need to do what is possible and leave the impossible to God.
- “Let us fight bravely.”
- In other words, we should do what we can, using the best techniques and resources.
- “The Lord will do what is good in His sight.”
- That is to say, the outcome is in God’s hands. Trust God for the outcome.
- When we face insurmountable odds, we must look up.
- When the battle is overwhelming we must remember the Lord has the final say.
- When escape or breakthrough seems impossible, the Lord will send His reinforcements.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that my success does not just depend on what I can do. I take time, right now, to remind myself that You will act and bring me through the trials and the tests, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.