Verse: 2 Samuel 9:7b
…and you will always eat at My table.
- The outflow of our relationship with the Lord is that we can know we are accepted.
- Just as David accepted to show love and mercy to Mephibosheth because of Jonathan.
- Are you able to forgive those who have wronged you and show them love?
- Can you be generous with those less deserving?
- Each time we show compassion, our character is strengthened.
- We can know His ongoing provision and presence in our lives.
- HE wants you to come and take your place at His table.
- We can’t earn His favour, but we can enjoy the favour and kindness He extends to us.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your kindness and favour towards me. Thank You that I can sit at Your table and enjoy the benefits of being a child of the Living God, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Great Week. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.