Verse: Psalm 139:10
Even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.
- There is no place we can go, where God’s hand cannot reach.
- We may think that things have gone too far, but not with the Lord.
- The child of God can never move beyond God’s care, guidance and supporting strength.
- He is always with us, and His thoughts are always directed towards us in every situation.
- He is with us in all situations, in whatever the present and the future brings.
- We may think that a comeback is impossible, but with Him it is possible.
- Beloved even there, right now, in the space you find yourself, He is there to hold you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your involvement in my life. When I feel down, discouraged or hopeless, I can always remind myself of Your love and care, and because of this, I can always have hope, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.