Verse: Deuteronomy 33:27
‘The eternal God is your refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you..
- He is your refuge, your hiding place and your stronghold.
- Don’t entrust your life to other things like money, career, a life long dream, etc.
- Your only true refuge is the eternal God, who always holds out His arms to catch you when the Shaky supports that you trust collapse and you fall.
- No storm can destroy you when you take refuge in Him.
- If you feel like you are falling, fall into His everlasting arms.
- Run to your refuge and into your fortress and you will find that He is already there.
PRAYER: Lord, I declare to You, my Lord, that You are my refuge and my place of safety. Your arms carry and sustain me so that I can rest secure and enjoy Your peace day by day, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.