Verse: Jeremiah 17:5-8
‘cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for His strength… But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord.
- Two kinds of people are contrasted here:
- Those whose trust centers in themselves and in human resources.
- These are destined for disappointment;
- They are also destined for spiritual poverty, and ultimate loss.
- And those who trust in the Lord.
- Those who fully trust in the Lord will be blessed and ultimately rewarded, with a godly inheritance.
- They will not fear or be anxious in any of life’s circumstances because their roots go down deep into God.
- The people who trusts in the Lord will have an abundant strength to meet their needs and that of others.
- Those who trust the Lord shall flourish like trees planted by water.
- Are you satisfied with being unfruitful!?
PRAYER: Lord, may I trust in You so I can have abundant strength, not only for my own needs and that of other, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.