Verse: Colossians 4:2
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
- Have you ever grown tired of praying for something or someone?
- The Bible says we should “devote” ourselves to prayer and be “watchful” in prayer.
- Our persistence is an expression of our faith that God answers our prayers.
- Faith should not die if the answers come slowly.
- For the delay could be God’s way of working His will in our lives.
- When you get tired of praying, know that God is present, always listening, always answering.
- Maybe not in ways you had hoped, but in ways that He knows are best.
- Hence, we must discipline ourselves to achieve the prayer required for Christian victory.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to devote myself intensely to prayer. May I remain alert to the many things that could distract me from this purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Wonderful and Prayerful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.