Verse: Luke 15:22,24
But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet…. So they began to celebrate ’
- Restoration is part of the Lord’s plans for each of our lives.
- He wants to lift us up and out of the hole, or the pit we find ourselves in.
- He wants to restore us to our rightful place of honour and regard.
- He wants to do it quickly, He wants to do it now, so expect it.
- For too long we have looked ahead with dread and despair.
- We need to start looking forward with hope, expectation and faith.
- Circumstances do not have to look perfect before we start rejoicing.
- Do not be discouraged, whatever happens, God will take care of you.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One Who wants to lift me out of the miry clay and place my feet on a rock. Your plan is to restore and reinstate me to the position that You had in mind for me. I am ready Lord, restore me, so I can celebrate and rejoice in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have an Awesome Thursday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.