Verse: Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind...
- We must realise that the present world system is evil and under the rule of Satan.
- We must stand against the prevailing and popular forms of the spirit of this world.
- We must proclaim instead the eternal truths and righteous standards of God’s Word.
- We must despise and abhor what is evil, love what is righteous.
- We must refuse to yield to the various types of worldliness that constantly surround the church.
- We must reject greed, selfishness, political maneuvering for power, envy, hate, revenge, impurity, filthy language, ungodly entertainment, immodesty, immorality, drugs, alcohol, and worldly companions.
- We must have our minds conformed to God’s way of thinking by reading and meditating on His Word.
PRAYER: Lord, may my plans, goals, and ambitions be determined by heavenly and truths, in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Have an Awesome Thursday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.