Verse: Ezra 10:4
Rise up; this matter is in Your hands. We will support you,
so take courage and do it.
- There is a time to talk, plan, and think.
- But there comes a time when we must act and step forward.
- If we wait for perfect conditions, we may never progress.
- So, rise up, step out and do it.
- Having confessed our sin to God, we should ask for direction in restoring our relationship with God.
- True repentance should not end with words confession – that would be mere lipservice
- It must lead to corrected behaviour and changed attitudes.
PRAYER: Lord, You know what You have prepared for me. Help me to have the courage to do more than just talk and think about things, but help me also to do them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.